Do you feel like finding your specific sound and want to know the basics of production?
There is no need for big investments in equipment to find your sound. But you’ll need dedication and some basic tools. Natalie, who has her own indie-label and studio has guided many students to find their own musical universe through her courses in Folkuniversitetet.
During the course you’ll learn the basics in arrangement, instrumentation, recording technique and mixing. The aim of the course is to discover your own sound in a fun and creative way.
- Find the dynamics and excitement in your own music
- Find the right plugins for your style
- Challenge and open yourself for new things and genres
- Bring your own songs or write them during the course!
- Small groups, max. 5 participants.
We’ll work with Logic in the studio, but if you are more comfortable with other programs, you are welcome to bring your own computer and software.
- The course consists of 6 x 2 hs meetings in El Sol y la Luna music studio in Skanstull.
- Starting: Continuously (e-mail for more info on availability)
- Price: 2500 SEK including moms (VAT). Possibility to pay in 2 times over three months.
Interested? E-mail me for questions and bookings